I was tagged by http://ellierose101.tumblr.com/ to take part (http://ellierose101.tumblr.com/post/87612095160).
Hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes, whatever it is you listen to music on and then write down the first 20 songs that come up. Tag 10 people that you want to do it too! One Rule: NO SKIPPING!
- Water Man- Buju Banton
- Merry Christmas Everyone - Shaking Stevens
- Discotex - DJ Frank
- Where We Land - Ed Sheeran
- Fire Fly - Ed Sheeran
- Body Movement - Kidstar
- Stay - Neyo
- Sou O Cara Pra Voce - Thiaguinho
- Get In My Way- Robin Thicke
- Love Letter - Dev ft the Cataracs and Shwayze
- The Power of Love - Frankie Goes To Hollywood
- Riverside - Sidney Sampson
- How Some Bwoy - I Octane
- Bonnie and Clyde - Destra
- Ambition - Wale ft Meek Mill
- Veia - Seu Jorge
- Pressure - Paramore
- La La - Lil Wayne
- Last Christmas - Wham
- Love you Enuh - Vybz Kartel
Weird things I find attractive #15
When men do press ups easily. I’m not sure why, maybe it’s because im terrible at them, but I find them verrry attractive.
GOT 30 DAY CHALLENGE: Day 01 ~ Favourite character from show
Whilst Ned Stark and Sir Davos also came to mind, I’m going to go with Tyrion because he is the only person I have continuously liked throughout all four series’. He has been consistently entertaining and, whilst he exhibits some of the detestable traits of his family and peers, his heart is *almost* 100% in the right place. He is also pretty bad arse when he wants to be.
TBF anyone that slaps Joffrey like the little bitch he is is a winner to me
Ain’t nobody in this country ever got their rights by asking for it and everybody was born with rights and they should make sure no folks take it from em
— Lafayette Reynolds
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
Better YouForgot the important ones •how to suck dick • how to avoid getting cheated into purchasing some Reginald • how to what had u jus had said to me brah
Olaf as Disney Princesses
Who knew a mug was so useful beyond holding tea?
My first try at a tri! PLEASE REBLOG!!!
As some of you will remember two years ago I did a 5k for charity. It went quite well and the support was AMAZING. I’m please to say that this year I am also doing a 5k but this time after both swimming and cycling! That’s right IT’S TRIATHLON TIME! Yes, really! I know, I know as if one thing wasn’t difficult enough lol
Why am I doing this?
I signed up to do this for two reasons. First and foremost because, I wasn’t there for my cousin when she died, but someone was and I am truly grateful for that. Pretty much everyone says that when they die they’d like to be surrounded by loved ones and Marie Curie gives people a chance to actually do that. What better cause is there than giving someone their dying wish?
The second and I’m not going to go into detail about it but, at the time that this opportunity popped into my inbox I was incredibly grateful to be alive and to have a body in full working order. I was determined to do something to “celebrate” (I put celebrate in inverted commas because believe me after a run I don’t feel like celebrating LOL) this. I wanted to do something that I wouldn’t be able to do if my situation had been different
Why should you sponsor me?
90% of the reason is obviously because it is a really good cause and one that we should support. Hopefully you haven’t lost someone really close to you but when you do you’ll realise just how important the last days and weeks are.
The other 10% is I’M DOING A FECKING TRIATHLON! Mate. Do you know what that is? That’s three things I can’t really do individually, TOGETHER. Like one after the other. NO BREAKS! I’m literally kicking my arse here. Seriously. I can’t swim I can barely run and cycling is currently a real problem for me. Even for your entertainment alone (this could all go horribly wrong and knowing me that’d be hilarious) this should be worth some change.
If I can turn myself into a triathlete in just under 8 weeks, I’m sure you can spare a few quid for a great cause.
PS YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME DOWN AND SUPPORT ME!!!